Contributors

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Like Father Like Son

Here is an excerpt from my text conversation with Tom from a few minutes ago:

At 3:07pm I texted, "On the smelly poop scale, Griff's just scored a 12. Oh my. Love you." 
Tom's response was, "Oh my indeed.  Well, I have some 12's every now and again, too. XOXO"  Then I said, "Like father like son.  Gross, I love you both a little less.  I'm a lady so I don't even poop."

Oh we are such embarrassing parents.  Don't worry Griff, when you're older, we'll tone it down... or won't we..?  Sorry in advance for all of the embarrassing comments/things I will make/do around you and your friends.

P.S. Speaking of poop, here are 3 classic pictures that we currently have hanging in our downstairs bathroom. 




No comments:

Post a Comment