- Coffee run with Mom to Starbucks (we left her there for a few hours...)
- Gashouse beach to search for sea glass and periwinkles. There had been a flood a few days before, so the sand was all cut with funky ruts. We saw a few rowers land their shells after a trip from Gloucester. And Griff tripped while wading and fell bum-first into the cold water.
- Car wash! Drive through, followed by vacuuming and even floor-mat hose-off.
- Pick up Mom and then home for lunch and nap time.
- Swimming at the Y. Griff was way into going up and down the wade-in ramp on his belly, and was blowing lots of bubbles and confidently standing on my knees in the deeper water to stay up. The lifeguards said "Its so cool that you just let him do his own thing," and I agree. I think he's getting my love of water.
A few pictures added by Mom... here is Dad and Griff around 3pm... Griff wore Dad out. :)