Contributors

Friday, October 28, 2011

"Mar-ble-head"

Griffin and I were driving around town earlier this evening when I heard him from the backseat utter "Mar-ble-head" .  (I think he must have heard me tell Tom on the phone that we were driving around Marblehead, waiting to pick him up from work).  So I told Griffin that whenever I ask him, 'Where does Griffin live?", that he should say "Marblehead".. so we practiced that a few times: "Gri-shm Mar-ble-head... Mommy Mar-ble-head.. Daddy Mar-ble-head.. Bashy Mar-ble-head.." (Sebastian, his buddy from school, aka Bashy, actually lives in Salem..)  Then I asked him, "Where do Grandma and Grandpa live?", and he responded, " playground".. Apparently according to Griffin, Gma and Gpa live at the playground on the corner of West Shore and 114..Gerry Park, which is where we last hung out with them during their visit last weekend. :)



It's so funny what toddlers think/remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment