Contributors

Monday, July 23, 2012

Funny Things Griffin Has Said....

8/4/12: Griffin: "Mommy, let's play hide-and-seek, I'll hide under the blanket."

8/3/12: Last night at the dinner table, we taught Griffin how to say "Mommy wears the pants", but he kept repeating it back asking "Mommy, where's the pants?"

8/2/12: Griffin just finished reading me a book about dogs.  I said, "How about you get another book to read?"  He replied, "No, not today honey." 

7/23/12: With his mouth full of Asian pears, Griffin pointed to a picture hanging on our kitchen wall of he and Daddy swimming from when he was about 5.5 months old, and he said, "Remember when I was little and didn't have any hair when I was swimming with Daddy?"  I responded, "Yes, you were bald when you were a baby."  Griffin then said, "I was bald just like Caillou and Andy!"  And then we both laughed!  Here's the picture in reference:


As I pasted this picture into the blog, Griffin saw it and said "I had little nipples, and I had a little head too."  (yes on the little nipples, NO WAY on the little head!)

1 comment:

  1. Response from "bald Andy". Toby (3 at the time) said "When I get big and strong like you Daddy then I will have no hair too!"

    ReplyDelete