Contributors

Friday, August 2, 2013

Random Interview

M: Griffin, how old are you?
G: Four. 
M: Really?
G: Five, I'm five.  I'm five, Mom.
M: Ok. (He's really 3 and a half.) Who's your favorite super hero?
G: The Incredible Hulk, and Spidey, and Captain America... and... Flash,.. and...Superman and the other guys.  I like all of them.  I really do.
M: What's your favorite part about school?
G: Playing with Charlie Max, cause Charlie Max goes to school with me. (This is not true- Charlie Max goes to a different school.)
M: Who are your friends at school?
G: Sebastian, Wyla, Amelia, TJ, and.. ummm and maybe that's all the friends I have?  Oh I know, Jet.  Jet is my friend, Mom.
M: Where do you live, Griffin?
G: In Massachusetts.  and I live in Marblehead.
M: What's your favorite TV show?
G: Sid the Science Kid and Octonauts and Henry Hugglemonster.
M: What sports do you play?
G: Basketball, cause I like to play basketball.
M: What's your favorite snack?
G: Um, my favorite cereal is Honey Bunches and Rice Crispies.  Hey Mom, if I mixed cereal and honey bunches and rice crispies, I would love it.  Ok. Rest time.  It's rest time, Momma.  It's 23 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment