Griffin said “Happy Father’s Day Daddy” three separate times on father’s day. And it was only prompted once (thanks Vicki!). Here’s how the day went:
· Walk/scooter to Dunkin’ Donuts
· I took Griff to swimming and then Crosby’s
· Lunch. Vicki made egg bake and it was awesome.
· I mowed the lawn while the kids were napping, then did some ceiling strapping and framing in the basement.
· Water balloon slingshot! We launched probably like 20 balloons high in the air into our own yard and accidentally into the neighbors a few times.
· Dinner at Five Guys. Griff and Vera ate a TON of peanuts.
· Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt take-out, which we ate in the driveway and did some chalk drawing.
· Bath and Bed for the kids.
· And then three episodes of Orange is the new Black for mom and Dad.