Contributors

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

9-4-12

I found the below dialogue written in an email from Tom to me, so we could keep track and post some of these funny Griff conversations... this one is from 9-4-12

Do you know what kind of animal Goofy is?

(I think he’s a dog)

Goofy and Donald and Daisy and Pluto and Mickey and Minnie Mouse are all in the mickey mouse club house. Do you want to hear my story daddy?

(sure!)

Goofy and Donald and Daisy and Pluto and Mickey and Minnie Mouse were all walking down the street one day and they met Caillou and said “nice to meet you.”

(what happened next)

Um. They had play time at Caillou’s house and played with toys together.

The below quotes were from an email I wrote to myself to again, log the funny quotes... dated 9-4-12

I said to griffin, "guess what? chicken butt", we laughed.


Then Griff said, "Hey Mom, chicken finger"

then he showed me his karate moves.

"one day elmo, cookie monster, big bird and grover went to caillou's house to eat a snack. They had some lunch at his house, and then it was raining, and then they went outside with their hats and stuff. They played in the puddles and then it was raining."


Ah! Just found another email to myself.... from 8-22-12:

Griffin was watching Caillou...


Caillou said "When I grow up, i want to be just like my Daddy."

Griffin (talking to the TV), "When I grow up, I want to be just like my Daddy too!!"


From 8-20-12
From the car ride home from daycare.
Griffin: Did you go to school when you were little like me?

Mom: Yes I did! I went to school when I was a little girl. I loved school. I studied really hard and learned a lot. Daddy did too when he was a little boy.

Griffin: And Bill Clinton went to your school.

Mom: Yes he did… he came to talk to us at our school on the day when Daddy and I wore those funny square hats, like in the picture in our kitchen. Do you know which picture I’m talking about? (referring to the picture of us in our graduation outfits)

Griffin: Oh yes. Can Bill Clinton come to see us?

Mom: I don’t know, I think he might be busy.

Griffin: Is he at work?

Mom: Yes, he is! He works a lot.

Griffin: Does Bill Clinton have a hammer?

Mom: Hmm. He probably does. He might have to fix things around his house.

Griffin: Can he come to fix our deck?

Mom: Well, I don’t think there is anything to fix on our deck. Daddy built our deck so it is perfect!

Griffin: Remember how I helped Daddy build the deck?

Mom: Oh yes, you guys did such a great job on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment