Contributors

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Quotes from Age 3...

On the way to the Y this morning, Griffin said, "What's a baby pengin called?  Is it a calf, like a baby hippopotamus is called a calf?  Or is it a calf like a baby cow is called a calf?

On the way out of the bank Dad said, "Mom's really going to love this lei." (they picked up a free colorful hawaiian lei for me at the bank).  Griff said, "I'm really going to love this lollipop." (they also picked up a green lollipop.)

At lunch, I said, "Griff, you are such a good boy", and then Griff said, "I am a good boy but sometimes I'm not..." Griff, Dad, and I burst into laughter.  Griff then said, "What's so funny?"

Griffin is constantly making us laugh with the random and funny things that come out of his little 3 year old mouth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment