Contributors

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Door In My Belly

A quick funny thing I wanted to make sure to jot down... 

Last week I asked Griffin how he thought Baby Vera was going to come out of my belly and he said that I would just have to lift up my shirt and then she would come out.  If only it was that easy!  

Yesterday we drove past Dr. Coffey (one of the OBs at my practice) and I started explaining to Griffin how Mommy would have to go to the hospital for a few days and the doctors would help me get Baby Vera out.. I asked him what he thought the doctors would do, and he said that maybe Dr. Coffey would put a door on my belly and we could open the door for Vera to come out... (maybe that's his 2 year old rendition of a C-section?) :)  I love how 2 year olds think and imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment