Contributors

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Proud Parent Moment: Griffin Got a Sticker

To my absolute astonishment, Griffin was awarded a sticker for good behavior in the Pre-1 class today. Tom and I are SO proud of him!  During pick-up, the teacher reported that while the room was total chaos, Griffin was the only one who followed directions and was quietly playing at a table with blocks.  He's the only 1/2 Asian in the class so they couldn't possibly have mistaken him for anyone else, right?


P.S. I told him "not to smile" for the camera.  This was the funny face I got.. (Note: the baseball cap sticker was the one he got for "being a great boy" as Griff would tell you.. The other cool green catepiller one was one I gave him just for fun at the breakfast table, courtesy of Toby and JiJi's bug party)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment