- Swimming in the pools at the Hilton Grand Vacations, International Drive. There was one big one and one smaller one. I like to take him "waterskiing", where he stands on my kneecaps and I pull him around the pool by his oustretched arms, walking backwards on the bottom myself.
- Four trips to Sea World. The longest one was about 4 hours. We still have to work around nap time for both Griff and Vera.
- He rode the shamu roller coaster (its a kiddie coaster) twice - once with Mom and once with me.
- Best dolphin show we've seen to date (Our second and third time seeing it)
- Puke. For the first two days, he was pretty sick and barely eating. Upshot: he's really good at identifying when he's about to throw up now, and made it to the toilet most times.
- Breakfast with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy at the Contemporary Resort at Disney World. This was our third trip to Orlando with Griff, and he has yet to actually enter any of the parks there.
- New crocs (lego style) for when he outgrows his current ones. Also new Jibbits - Tigger from Winnie the pooh and spongebob pirate.
- Sharing a room with Vera. When she wasn't sleeping well, we watched on the monitor as he climbed out of his king sized bed and went to give her a hug over the pack-and-play wall. "Its okay Vera."
- Snuggling to sleep with Mom. And Snuggling to sleep with Dad. When sickness and insomnia got the best of our two-bedroom suite, we just swapped roommates and Griff slept with either Vicki or I.
Monday, December 30, 2013
Flo Rida - Third time for Griff
We took Griff and Vera to Orlando for the week before Christmas. It was awesome. Here's some highlights: