Contributors

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back Up!


"Beeeeep, beeeeep, beeeeep"... that's me imitating the sound of a large truck going in reverse, or come to think of it, my good ole Cintas van backin' up. Griffin has started ever so slightly scooting backwards, and I jokingly make the "beep beep" sounds whenever he does it.

(Thank you Tom for providing me the opportunity to stay home to take care of our son. I love you so much!) It really seems like everyday there is something amazing and new to witness. Griffin's newest trick of the trade is scooting in reverse. Yesterday I watched him back himself up until his legs were under the tv stand and he got his butt wedged underneath. Instead of helping him out, I made him laugh and took a picture. (One of my proud Mom-of-the-Year moments)

No comments:

Post a Comment