Contributors

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Mystery of the Lost Poop

Just a quick story that makes me laugh: The transition from breastmilk poop to solids has been funny. Texture wise, we've gone from "Nutella" to "clay". The other day I was changing Griffin's cloth diaper and there was just a tiny piece of poop. As per the usual process, I took the diaper off, set it aside, gave Griffin a toy to distract him so he wouldn't roll to the wall to repeatedly knock the family tree picture with his foot (one of these days, it's going to fall off the wall onto him), I wiped him, put a new diaper on, squeezed his little butt to make him giggle, then put him into his crib while I went to the bathroom to knock the poop piece into the toilet. Off I went, soiled diaper in hand. I got to the toilet, opened the diaper and there was no poop to be found. Omg, too funny. I lost the piece of poop. Where the heck did it go? Had I stepped on it? Did it fall on the floor? Needless to say, I had a frantic, but hilarious 15 seconds of searching. I discovered the little brown treasure on the floor under the changing table...

No comments:

Post a Comment