Contributors

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grumpy Griffin

Griffin's latest way to show his frustration/anger is to groan until he's red in the face. "GrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRrr!" I initially mistook this as the noise he'd make when working on a solid poop, but alas it's an expression of shear frustration. Griff started doing this about 2 weeks ago, and translated it means, "Mom, get me the h#@& out of this seat", or "Grrrr, I'm uncomfortable, please do something NOW!", or "Noooooo, I'm tired and I hate this..." Unfortunately, it's slightly annoying for me endure; it's very nails-on-a-chalkboard-esque. My precious sweet little angel is starting to know how to precisely press my buttons to prompt the response he desires... that's so not good! The one and only endearing thing about Griff's new form of frustration is that it's a mini version of the same angry noise his dad makes when a home improvement project has gone awry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment