Contributors

Friday, April 20, 2012

Penny & Simon, My First 2 Babies

Oh my sweet Penny & Simon.  Despite having a human baby, these 2 crazy kitties are still my first 2 babies.  I try to give them as much love and attention as I can, and I try to keep Griffin's crazy antics away.  Admittedly, they are still a little nervous around our unpredictable 2 year old; can't blame them.  Here are a few recent pictures of them:

Griffin gave Simon "a drink".  Simon was watching Griff, Harry Bear, and I having a picnic in the living room.

Here is Simon rocking Griffin's blue striped polo, complete with a popped collar.

Here is Penny 'tolerating' Griffin brushing her fur.  Griffin often brings Penny her stuffed cat and mouse...

Penny is relaxing in Griffin's play tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment