Contributors

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Married Griffin Today

The highlight of my day (yesterday):

Yesterday morning Griff enthusiastically said, "Mom, let's get married today!"  How could I say "no" to that... It wasn't the most romantic proposal, but it was certainly the cutest ever. Griff said, "Put your dress on Mommy, I just put my tie on."  We held hands and spun around dancing in the middle of our living room; I followed his lead.  Apparently this is how 3 year olds get hitched.  Around and around we danced, basically until I started getting too dizzy to continue.  Then, we linked arms and I walked him down the aisle, aka, across our living room floor.  To make it official, I asked him, "Griff, do you take Mommy to be your wife?  Say 'I do'."  "I do" he repeated in his little voice.  I took Griff to be my (2nd) husband too.  Now we're married!  

I mean, how do you not marry this little guy!?:

when our daffodils were in bloom a few weeks ago, griff got in a habit of picking me one every day

No comments:

Post a Comment