Contributors

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kids Are Funny

This morning Griffin woke up wearing a puffy Lightning MacQueen pull-up that he had freshly peed in.  He kept sticking his hand into his moist pull-up and then wiping his little index dirty finger on his underwear drawer, saying "Look Mommy, I'm painting."  It's super funny now, but at the time, having just rolled out of bed myself, without coffee, I found this situation less than amusing.  I was pissed, but holy crap, that's funny and gross.

Last week Griffin had wheat thins as his snack on the way home from school.  He was in the back of the car crunching away when I heard him say, "These have so many belly buttons." (They do! There's a little dot/indentation right in the middle of each cracker.)


Another time in the car on the way home Griffin complained, "Vera's pulling my finger....she's trying to get a fart out of me."  (I laughed..) A few moments later Griff said, "I farted."

No comments:

Post a Comment