Contributors

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Johnny & Megan Save the Day

A quick vent: Today was extremely tough (thank goodness these tough days are rare, but OMG when they are tough, I literally want to pull my hair out). Griffin is at that lovely age where if I lay him down on his playmat and walk into the next room, he immediately starts whining and gradually his whining gets louder and louder until it becomes full on crying with tears. He really started testing my patience today, to the point where I called Tom and said "Your son is being a huge pain in my A-S-S; do you think the hospital takes returns?"

Around 1pm I finally said "screw it" and went over to Megan's for a playdate with her and Johnny. Thank goodness I did. Getting out of the house was exactly what both Griffin and I needed. We took some great photos outside with M& J. Here are a few of the favorites:











1 comment:

  1. I found you! :) Beautiful pictures of beautiful ladies! Did you take those pics with a point and shoot camera? They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete