Contributors

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Frock and Frock Jr.

For as long as I can remember, I've had a section of hair on the front left side of my head that's somehow remains short (1-3 inches) and sticks out sideways. Tom nicknamed that special section of my hairs " The Frock". Only on the fanciest of days will I bother to keep it in check by gelling it down. "The Frock" seems to have a mind of it's own. Check out these pics, my hair looks awesome...

Well, "Frock Jr." has been born. Let me explain:
So, one of the many fun consequences of having a baby is that in addition to your flabby stomach, saggy boobs, and total lack of memory, your hair falls out in clumps around the time the baby turns 4 months old. I remember talking to a few of my Mom friends back in May, and we all sighed with relief when we realized we weren't the only ones having unnervingly large clumps of hairs repeatedly clog our bathtub drains. Phew. On the up side, or down side (depending on how you look at it), the hairs do grow back. As I've now learned in my ninth month as a mother, this is the time it happens. Hence, "Frock Jr." I now have a bunch of short little hairs sticking off the right side of my head too. It's like I have a very thin and tamed lion's mane that's too short to hold down with a headband. Too sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment