Contributors

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Griffin's Big Break!

I am shaking I'm so excited! Here's why:

On this big and wild Saturday night, Tom and I found ourselves with a sleeping baby upstairs, 2 cats lounging in their beds on the kitchen table, and a half baked episode of Cougar Town playing on our DVR, while we flipped through magazines together on the couch. Tom was enveloped in Motorcyclist while I caught up on my Hollywood gossip in People magazine. All of a sudden, I found myself screaming in disbelief (almost wetting myself) when I turned to page 32...
Griffin's photo shoot from a few weeks ago turned into a full page ad in the November 22, 2010 issue of People Magazine (pg.32). I can't believe it! He's also on the website at http://www.lovemyoreck.com/. Too crazy. Totally surreal. To think that 10 months ago, Griffin was hibernating in my uterus and now he is on a magazine... Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Griffin was a wonderful addition to our photo shoot, and his animated expression really helps to draw readers into the ad. Thank you for promoting the Oreck microsite and the People ad on your blog, and for spreading the word about our lightweight, surprisingly powerful vacuums! Best wishes, Donna Smith, Director of Retail Marketing, Oreck Corporation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can tell everybody "yeah, did you see the latest Oreck ad? I know that baby." Any fan mail yet?

    ReplyDelete