Contributors

Saturday, November 13, 2010

You Know You're A Mom When...

I call the following my short list of "You-Know-You're-A-Mom-When-isms..."

- Occasionally I'll eat the little leftover/dropped pieces of Cheerios from the floor or the crummy crevices of Griff's highchair simply because it's just easier to do that rather than walk to the garbage and throw them out. This new efficient cleaning method totally backfires when the Cheerios are either really stale or mushy and moist with saliva..

- I publicly butt sniff. (my son's butt, not random strangers'..)

- I call my cats "Griffin" by mistake.

- When I kiss my husband, I verbalize and exaggerate the "mwwah" sound.

- It feels like a totally luxury to sleep until 8am.

- I'm comfortable whipping out my boobs pretty much anywhere.. except for around relatives.

- My pockets are full of half crusty/used snotty tissues.

- When I clap, I do it with my fingers spread out and I automatically say "yaaaaay".

No comments:

Post a Comment