Contributors

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby's First Cell Phone

I thought I was the shiznizzle when I was 15 and my dad got me my first cell phone, which by the way was the size of a small brick.  Today at the ripe age of uno, Griffin inherited 2 retired Motorola Razors and a Samsung slider phone courtesy of Megan and Ryan.  Megan asked me to recycle a bag of their old cell phones and accessories, and I garbage picked these treasures for Griff to play with in hopes that they'd be a replacement for my poor cell phone that spends about a third of it's life in Griffin's wet mouth.  Anyway, the point of my story is that when Griffin heard my phone ring, he put a Razor up to his ear and mimicked me saying "Hello?"  He said a 2-syllable word that vaguely rhymed with "hello", and he even matched my tone and intonation.  Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment